lauantai 6. marraskuuta 2010

3rd ornament

The 3rd ornament is here. Doesn't look any better than the previous ones. Sorry for a poor pic. I had to give up my phone (and the excellent camera) for my son and I had to use my old digital camera which is propably a bit broken cause I don't manage to take deacent photos with it.

Kolmas koriste tulee tässä. Ei tämä viimeistely vieläkään ota sujuakseen. Anteeksi heikohko kuvan laatu. Jouduin luovuttamaan puhelimeni (ja sen mainion kameran siis myös) pojalleni ja nyt käytössä on vain vanha digipokkari, joka lienee vähän rikki. En ainakaan saa sillä mitään kovin tarkaa kuvattua.


7 kommenttia:

  1. oh that is sooo sweet!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. It looks beautifull!!!!
    LOve the pattern, colors the finishing all, everything about it!!!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Nää koristeet on tosi söpöjä!

    VastaaPoista
  4. The ornaments are so cute. Great finishing. :0)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Forgot to say: I've really enjoyed my catch up. Great finishes you've had. :0)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Pian valmistui jo tuo kolmaskin.
    Tuo puhtaan valkoinen kangas ja aidot kirkkaat joulunvärit vaan näyttää niin hyviltä!

    VastaaPoista
  7. You are doing so great on these finishes.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.