sunnuntai 24. toukokuuta 2015

May update

I haven't stitched much in May but here is a pic of my First Play Date wip and two finishes!
My first finish is a graduation card from a Finnish sewing magazine  and the second one is a Lizzie Kate fab fob summer. I changed the flag =)


Paljoa en ole pistellyt toukokuussa, mutta tässä kuva keskeneräisestä First Play Date -projektista ja kahdesta pienestä valmistuneesta työstä. Ensimmäinen on yo-kortti Suuri Käsityö-lehdestä  ja toinen on Lizzie Katen fab fob summer saksikoriste. Saksikoristeen lippu tosin vaihtui Norjan lippuun =)









8 kommenttia:

  1. The graduation card is cute and your sewing fob will be much loved because of the personal touch.

    VastaaPoista
  2. You are stitching a very great project.
    beautiful.
    I love your scissor.
    Giovanna

    VastaaPoista
  3. Great progress congrats on the finishes. Any tips on getting the column lines out? I have them on my current wip

    VastaaPoista
  4. Voi että upealta tuo sudenpentutyö näyttää .. noin pitkälle olet senkin jo saanut.Norjanlippu saksikoriste oli tosi nätti livenä!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Virpi, your two little finishes are so lovely. And wow, much progress on your big WIP.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Lovely FPD! You can stitch! The graduation card is lovely too.

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.