maanantai 21. syyskuuta 2015

Loads of finishes!

It isn't difficult to notice that I don't enjoy stitching the Chinese peacocks that much. I tend to start and continue other projects instead =). But slowly but surely I'll finish that peacock one day... Maybe I'll stitch it more after I reach the halfway? Here are pics of other stuff I have done and received. I'll write the info under each photo. I


Kiinalainen riikinkukkotyö ei kauheasti juuri innosta, joten on tullut aloitettua ja jatkettua kaikenlaista muuta mukavaa. Mutta eiköhän nuo riikinkukotkin joskus tulevaisuudessa valmistu. Ehkä pistelen sitä sitten innokkaammin jahka edes pääsen puoliväliin? Selvyyden vuoksi laitan tarkemmat tiedot jokaisesta työstä, jonka olen tehnyt tai saanut kunkin kuvan alapuolelle.





Gifts I received from Tuulia and Sari. Thank you =)
Tuliaisia Tuulialta ja Sarilta. Kiitos =)





Mini banner Winter Dimensions




Mini banner Spring Dimensions¨





A wolf Permin of Copenhagen




Halloween ornaments for my kids from Just cross-stitch Halloween special 2015

Tänä vuonna lapset saavat joulukoristeiden lisäksi Halloween koristeet. Mallit ovat Just cross-stitch Halloween special 2015 -lehdestä. 






Lazy afternoon. Lili of the Valley.




Spring chick. Mill Hill.





Chinese kit, Peacocks.




14 kommenttia:

  1. Cute pictures I love your progress. I love the winter banner but I'm a big Santa fan

    VastaaPoista
  2. You have been busy for sure!! Lovely finishes :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow! You have been very busy! Congratulations on all of your lovely finishes. I especially like the wolf... and the little boy... and the Halloween ornaments! Well done! :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love the little banners! They are super cute!

    VastaaPoista
  5. OH, you were a real busy stitcher lately. And you have some wonderful finishes here. I'm sure that the peacock will be finished one day, too.

    VastaaPoista
  6. You have been very busy! You'll get to the peacock again one day I'm sure. I love those little banners, and the Halloween ornaments, and well everything really!

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kyllä oletkin ollut ahkera ja tulaiset oli niin nättejä.No,jos tarkemmin ajattelee niin tuo Riikinkukko alkaa olla jo perus HAED -työn kokoinen eli aikas paljon olet jo tehnyt..Hyvä kun osasit tehdä jotain pienempiä töitä välissä..kylä minua ainakin se auttaa aina :)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Love the banners so much stitching.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ohoh, neula on pistellyt tiheään Virpin luona. Ihania tuotoksia!!!!!

    VastaaPoista
  10. A Very Merry Christmas and and a creative 2016, Sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    VastaaPoista
  11. Wow, they are super! The wolf is so wild like. It looks like a young wolf, but it definitely has a sense of an adult instinct of a wild animal. Winter dimensions make my day. It's snowy here and I'm so happy to enjoy winter!
    Hugs and all the best,
    Maya Fannington from my traveling spot in France

    VastaaPoista
  12. Lazy day is lovely! As is the wolf one, taken from the front.

    VastaaPoista
  13. I love Quiet Night, it looks great! Your bags are lovely, what a treasure for them to keep always.

    Awesome blog, i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!
    Thank for your very good article...!

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.