tiistai 2. helmikuuta 2016

First finish for 2016

I have first finish for this year. This is a Heritage crafts chart called Rialto and I planned to frame it for my son for his 18th birthday. I have to stitch another piece for my other son who is going to be 18 as well. I have also stitched a little bit of the peacocks kit but not a lot.


Vuoden ensimmäinen valmis pistelys on Heritage craftsin Rialto-malli, jonka suunnittelin pojalleni 18-vuotislahjaksi. Nyt sitten pitäisi vielä toiselle pojalle pistellä taulu aikuistumisen muistoksi ja kiikuttaa ne kehystettäväksi.  Pikkuisen on edennyt riikinkukotkin, mutta ei paljoa.










17 kommenttia:

  1. Such a lovely piece for your son. Now I'm curious to see what you stitch for your other son's 18th birthday.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Rialto is gorgeous. Well done on completing it. And your peacock is coming along nicely too. :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful projects..I love them x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Rialto is a stunning finish. Well done! I look forward to seeing what you choose to stitch for your other son. Peacocks looks like a challenging stitch. You're making great progress!

    VastaaPoista
  5. That is a beautiful finish and Peacocks is coming along great!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Congrats, this is a stunning finish! I do love Sepia effect too :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. Great finish !! Looking forward to see the progress on the peacock as I like the design

    VastaaPoista
  8. Upea Rialto ihana tunnelma siinä. Riikinkukot ovat kyllä edenneet viime näkemästäni :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Congratulations on your first finish. It's a lovely piece with a very serene feeling to it. I am sure your son will love it.

    VastaaPoista
  10. congrats!! It looks great !

    VastaaPoista
  11. So gorgeous, your new quilt. A great combination of your stitching and the quilt blocks.

    บอลพรุ่งนี้

    VastaaPoista
  12. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us.

    ดูหนัง

    VastaaPoista

Thank you for your comments. Kiitos kommenteista.